Conscious Leaders In Action
The Conscious Leaders Network invites high-level business leaders to develop the fluency with conscious capitalism that comes from deep understanding and regular practice. Over an 9-month period, participants will dedicate themselves to applying its core tenets and principles to advance their businesses, with peer support. The cohort meets regularly in an open, safe environment to review current business opportunities/challenges and share what has worked for them in the real world.
Here are a few of the benefits participants can expect to gain (commensurate with their inputs):
Renewed sense of purpose
Increased employee engagement
New strategies for business growth
“It’s a process of moving in the right direction, trying to do the right things in the right order. And with the right mindset. I appreciate the coherence it brings, having a language and set of principles that we can all use and share.”
“Phenomenal delivery for adult learners already in business. You gave lots of examples with experiential assignments and then coached people along to implement the ideas.”
Professor, SCSU School of Business
What We Provide
- Monthly in-person forums organized around the four tenets of conscious capitalism (purpose, leadership, culture, stakeholders) and related topics
- Two texts written by Conscious Capitalism’s founders (we refer to these often)
- A digital goodie bag full of resources and templates to assist your change process
- Membership in the Connecticut Chapter for a full year
- Access to special events hosted in collaboration with sister chapters (New York, Maine and Boston) and other organizations
How The Program Works
- Facilitators organize bi-monthly discussion topics and share resources.
- Between sessions, each Conscious Leader sets up a series of step-by-step, small growth experiments to engage stakeholders and manage a commitment to conscious change inside their businesses.
- Each Conscious Leader has access to a “Guide on the Side” to assist them in applying the tenets of Conscious Capitalism to their day-to-day decision-making.
- Sessions begin by hearing from the cohort about their progress and stumbling blocks, sharing solutions with one another based upon their study and experiences.
Programming will start January 10, 2023 and meet every other month until November. Cost of programming is $1,500. Apply for free.
Apply to Join
Within 2-3 business days after submission, one of our Board members will contact you to confirm eligibility, schedule an interview and discuss any questions you may have.
Want to learn more?
If you have any questions about this program please feel free to contact us.
Learn more about Conscious Capitalism as a global movement and what we do as a chapter.