Conscious Leaders In Action
The Conscious Leaders Network invites high-level business leaders to develop the fluency with conscious capitalism that comes from deep understanding and regular practice. Over an 8-month period, participants will dedicate themselves to applying its core tenets and principles to advance their businesses, with peer support. The cohort meets regularly in an open, safe environment to review current business opportunities/challenges and share what has worked for them in the real world.
Here are a few of the benefits participants can expect to gain (commensurate with their inputs):
Renewed sense of purpose
Increased employee engagement
New strategies for business growth
What We Provide
- Monthly forums organized around the four tenets of conscious capitalism (purpose, leadership, culture, stakeholders) and related topics
- Two texts written by Conscious Capitalism’s founders (we refer to these often)
- A digital goodie bag full of resources and templates to assist your change process
- Membership in the Connecticut Chapter for a full year
- Access to regional mixers hosted in collaborations with sister chapters (New York, Maine and Boston)
How The Program Works
- Facilitators organise monthly discussion topics and share resources.
- Between monthly meetings, each Conscious Leader sets up a series of step-by-step, small growth experiments to engage stakeholders and manage a commitment to conscious change inside their businesses.
- Each Conscious Leader has access to a “Guide on the Side” to assist them in applying the tenets of Conscious Capitalism to their day-to-day decision-making.
- Monthly meetings begin by hearing from the cohort about their progress and stumbling blocks, sharing solutions with one another based upon their study and experiences.
Programming will start October 19th 2021 and continue through June 21st 2022. Cost of programming is $1,500. Apply for free.
Within 2-3 business days after submission, one of our Board members will contact you to confirm eligibility, schedule an interview and discuss any questions you may have.